Sunday, September 1, 2013

2012 ~ New Year, New Beginnings, a New Thing  -- Isaiah 43:19
Posted 1/1/12:
  Over the past several days I've been pondering some of the challenges, blessings, dreams, etc. that I experienced over the course of 2011. During this time I've come to the conclusion that I need to choose to continue to walk in a purposeful manner at the onset of 2012. I've continued to come up with a churning in my spirit man of 'New Beginnings', hence the reference to Isaiah 43:19 ~ See, I am... doing a new thing! Now it springs up; do you not perceive it? I am making a way in the desert and streams in the wasteland. ~
As I've allowed all these things to resonate in my heart, mind and spirit, I've decided to begin this page (on facebook) today with plans to add to it continually in 2012 as the Lord gives me things to post. In reading many posts of my friends, acquaintances, etc. I'll be sharing some of their nuggets but will be sure to give credit to the writer/s.
I look forward to seeing and hearing the things the Lord will do as a result. I'm sure I will grow in spirit and truth as I continue this endeavor.
My prayers will certainly be with you all.

~~~
The initial post above to a new Page I created on 1/1/12 on Facebook has truly seemed to be a breakthrough place for many friends and their friends.  I'm very excited to see what the Lord will do in and through Hand of Hope Ministries in 2012, in my personal walk with Him, in our family life in our city and surrounding area.  I would love to challenge you to not only look on this pivotal year of 2012 with a wish to others as 'Happy New Year' but with a heartfelt challenge to everyone you see to have a 'Decisive and Purposeful New Year'!    We are looking forward to continuing in the same direction the Lord has been leading us in over the past year and a half with a heart to see New Beginnings as we expect new doors to open.  Some doors we may have knocked on before, some we have not, but we will continue to knock with new expectation of their opening.  Please be in prayer for us in our ministry as we boldly proclaim, declare and decree the timing of the Lord to establish our ministry in a visible presence in our community.  We are currently seeking the right place in our town to house Hand of Hope Ministries Community Church.  We are seeing huge mountains in front of us in the natural, insurmountable obstacles in front of us, but God!  Our spirit man is full of faith and boldness expecting God to make that way in the desert and see our land flourish in the wasteland.  Praise His name, faith is being built in us in a mighty way.  The Lord is faithful and will perform.  I invite you to pray in agreement with us that the Lord will open the doors for the ministry He has placed in us.  Thank you so much.
©

No comments:

Post a Comment