Wednesday, January 22, 2014

You're Not Alone

Oh LORD, thank You for that Promise!

As an Encourager, I want to emphasize that no matter what may be looming ahead of you now, or what has happened, or present situations, this Promise is for you this moment!

In fact I've received two reminders in just the past couple days; I've been so sweetly reminded of His continual presence!

The 1st reminder is of a long time friend who posted on his blog his testimony beginning at the age of 12 with a possible life threatening moment, upon calling upon God the situation was completely turned around.  His statement that he then knew he was Not Alone began.  Years passed and the fervor for the Lord had waned and another life threatening moment presented itself.  The same scenario happened until the 3rd incident when the Lord yet again assured him that again, He Was Not Alone...  After reading this I was reminded of all the times the Lord revealed to me that I am Not Alone.

Then the 2nd is reading the blog post here, on Holly Gerth's blog stating You're Not Alone!  Amazing!  My Father must be trying to tell me something.

I can say a 3rd reminder could be the challenge issued to write this blog post.

The Great Commission tells me to: Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit. teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you.  And gehold, I am with you always, to the end of the age.  (Matthew 28:19-20)

No comments:

Post a Comment