Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Alone Yet Not Alone



Last week Holley Gerth challenged me to write about You Are Not Alone.  While this was in the back of my mind, I failed to refer to it.  I came across it on facebook one day.  Amazing true story, lovely heart wrenching yet deeply encouraging song by Joni Ereckson Tada is shared below....Amazing!   You know, I have nothing wrong with me, no health challenges, no handicaps, great friends and family, a great relationship with the Lord and I see people like Joni and others who've faced horrendous situations and am so encouraged by their gifts to the world and the Kingdom of  God.


http://youtu.be/BWVyVMbSzM4


The movie Alone Yet Not Alone looks to be a very harrowing bundle of tremendous challenges in lives of many.  This being a true story is even closer to my heart.  I look forward to seeing as soon as possible.  I've given you a link to the Trailer for this movie.  Be greatly encouraged.

http://youtu.be/3n0TORpISk8


Be blessed,
Jennie

No comments:

Post a Comment