Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Encouraging I want to hear when I'm having a hard day!!!

The next writing prompt is this question: “What are the encouraging words you want to hear when you’re having a hard day?” 







Often when I'm needing encouragement I will get in the Word, listen to praise music or get with friends or my husband or other family members.  Gotta admit, too, that I will often cozy up in front of the TV for a good chic flick....love to see many of the ones on UPTV, Hallmark, INSP or other such channels, as they're usually based on the Bible.  Often, too, I read poetry, etc. books based on scripture dealing with what I am facing.

Here is one of my current favorite and most encouraging songs: http://youtu.be/z29olPjFbqg

Don't Quit, Don't GIve In, You're An Overcomer.....this song can also go along with last week's challenge...You're NOT Alone....

No comments:

Post a Comment